Bert Davidson is the founder of Rushwave.org, a Bible teaching-publishing ministry providing print books, e-books, audiobooks, and videos he has authored. Rushwave.org also provides in-person and online small group Bible studies led by Bert that correspond to his published or soon to be published works. To learn more about publications, works in progress, biography, personal testimony, small group studies, statement of faith, and contact info visit Rushwave.org.
Pastor Davidson engages in evangelistic outreaches with a view to plant churches with the following characteristics:
- a loving community recognized by the world as Jesus' disciples on account of their great love for one another.
- a relational community where people spiritually engage by praying for, visiting, caring for, and exhoritng one another.
- a holy community that does not embrace sexual immorality, transgenderism, immodesty, abortion, euthenasia, rebellion, and other false teachings.
- a church that establishes believers in the Christian Faith by providing courses on Bible book, Theological and Christian living topics.
- a church service with worshipful, inspirational music and singing that draws individuals into the presence of the Lord.
- a church service with extended open, corporate prayer from godly men interspersed with biblically sound, intelligible, exhortations as spiritual gifts are exercised in an orderly manner.
- a church service with exemplary verse-by-verse Bible teaching that details the original intent of a passage combined with personal, present day, practical applications.
- a community with distributed pastoral care through small groups led by godly, mature Elders who are able to teach, knowledgeable of the Christian Faith, possess managerial skills, and lead by example.
- a serving community with church members who launch, own and manage those ministries which God calls them to found.
- an evangelistic community with a strong emphasis on reaching the lost, and remembers our brethren who are persecuted and imprisoned for their faith.
To learn more, visit the links below. Some links take you to Pastor Davidson's Bible teaching-publishing website, Rushwave.org.
- Learn more about the church vision through a series 5-8 minute messages that can be read, heard or watched.
- Read the concise Statement of Faith to understand the historical tenets of the Christian Faith the church would uphold.
- Read the detailed Statement of Faith for a thorough understanding of what the church would teach.
- Read, listen or watch "Why I Love God", a series of 3-5 minutes messages detailing the blessings of salvation as seen in Pastor Davidson's personal testimony.
- To learn more about Pastor Davidson's Christian service see his brief bio.
- For those who enjoy books or e-books, pick up The Nature and Character of God or The Judgment God Desires to Withhold, books 1 and 2 in the six part series Bert has authored, "Good News in John 3:16".
For more information please see contact info at Bert's Bible teaching-publishing website Rushwave.org